Health News of the Week
Dairy Fat: Good or Bad?
Kids at Highest COVID Risk
COVID vs. 1918 Flu Pandemic
Losing Fat vs. Gaining Muscle
Statin Drugs for Ulcerative Colitis
Trending on MedicineNet
What Are Cataracts?
A cataract occurs when the lens of the eye clouds over, affecting vision. With symptoms such as blurry vision, glare and poor night vision, learn about causes and treatments including cataract surgery.
Who's at Risk for Hepatitis C
What is Hepatitis C (Hep C, HVC)? Learn about hepatitis c symptoms, how you get hepatitis c, contagiousness, and hepatitis C treatment for this potentially fatal viral infection that affects the liver.
Latest Images and Slideshows
- Sexual Health: Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Heart Disease: A Visual Guide to Heart Disease
- Thyroid: Anatomy, Symptoms, and Disorders
Is a sore throat contagious? A sore throat often accompanies a cold or the flu, and has symptoms like mild fever, swollen lymph nodes and tonsils, and difficulty speaking or swallowing food due to throat pain.
Find out if you may be at risk for catching a sore throat.
Featured on MedicineNet
- Sexual Problems in Men: Read About 31 Causes of Sexual Problems in Men
- Normal Blood Sugar Levels: Blood Sugar Levels and Range Chart for Adults With Diabetes
- Bronchitis: Is Bronchitis Contagious?
- Diet and Belly fat: What Foods Help Burn Belly Fat?
- Pink Eye: How Do You Treat Bacterial Pink Eye?
- Food Poisoning : What Are the Symptoms of Food Poisoning?
- Chiggers vs. Bed Bugs: How to Tell if You Have Chiggers or Bed Bugs
- Low-Carb Diet: What Is the Best Low-Carb Diet Plan?
- Water: What Are the Benefits of Drinking Two Liters of Water Daily?
Featured Patient Discussions
Top Searched and Viewed Topics
Most Common Symptoms & Signs
- Spinal Headache
- Breast Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Video Game Chair GE300, Black Blue
- Brain Cancer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bladder Cancer
- Jones New York Women's Washable Suiting Sydney Pant